Rebook your voyage with Hurtigruten
To ensure the flexibility and comfort of already booked guests, Hurtigruten has a flexible and risk-free rebooking policy. Rebook your voyage free of charge by filling out the form below.
- For all guests booked on departures from 12 March - 30 September 2020, we offer rebooking, without any rebooking fee, to any future Hurtigruten cruise - Expedition or Norwegian Coastal - for departures between 1 July 2020 and 31 December 2021.
- A changed reservation will be credited as a Hurtigruten Future Cruise Voucher in the amount of 100% of what you paid. You will also get a 10% discount on your future cruise.
- For customers who have booked the UK short break expedition cruise series on MS Roald Amundsen departing September 2020, in the case of a cancelled sailing we will offer a refund of the booked sailing but offer no additional compensation.
- The voucher is combinable with all other Hurtigruten offers valid at time of rebooking.
- You need to claim your voucher using the form below by 31 of August 2020. Please note: You do not need to have decided on which exact Hurtigruten sailing cruise to rebook to when sending us this initial form.
- If you have a departure date in March, April, May, June, July, or August and you wish to change your Hurtigruten reservation, you need to notify Hurtigruten at least 48 hours prior to when you were originally scheduled to commence your travel.
- If you have booked your flight through Hurtigruten:
- At least 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
- If you arrange your own flights:
- At least 48 hours prior to your hotel check-in, or
- at least 48 hours prior to your cruise embarkation (whichever is first).
Please fill out the form below to request your Hurtigruten Future Cruise Voucher: